ST CLEMENTS GOLF CLUB
Members are reminded that they and their guests, should at all times observe the following rules of behaviour to ensure that playing our course is enjoyable for everyone.
1. Do not move, talk, stand close or directly behind the player or hole when a player is making a stroke.
2. Do not play until the match in front is out of range, but do not unnecessarily delay play.
3. Members are reminded that the rules of precedence or priority are detailed in their Club Handbook and should be observed ar all times.
4. To take care of our course please:
• Replace divots.
• Repair pitchmarks on the greens.
• Rake out footmarks in the bunkers.
• Leave the pavilion clean and tidy.
• Leave the course free from litter.
5. Practice is only allowed on the designated area and NOT on the course.
6. Please play with care and consideration to other players at all times. Remember hospital staff and members of the public may walk adjacent to the 9th hole, they have the right to do so and their safety should be our concern.
7. When teeing off the 1st hole, priority is given to those approaching or putting on the 9th green. Only once they have tee'd off the 10th hole, the 1st hole then has priority.
8. Dress Code
Members and their guests must wear the appropriate recognised golf attire at all times on the course. Jeans T-shirts, collarless shirts and trainers are strictly forbidden.